Saturday, August 8, 2009

McG Is Making Terminator 5!!!!

I'm sure the first thing most people are thinking right now is wtf!!!

I honestly did not think after T4 they would even be making another Terminator this soon let alone with the direction of McG, But the director with the name you love to hate tells IESB that he's currently prepping Terminator5 now

McG: It's interesting. Obviously, Michael Bay had tremendous success following Transformers, in a very short window. Sometimes people like to take time off, but I'm excited about the next installation of the story, in the Terminator idea.
So, for me, it's terribly exciting to get back out there and show a different face of that idea, and perhaps get out of the apocalyptic world and into a contemporary world. I think the audience is going to be very excited about our way in. I haven't talked to anybody about that yet. You're the first one

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be more retarded than T4 was. I dont mind so much theyre making another terminator, It's more the fact that they have McG back

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, I dont think McG should have even been considered to come back. Not because of his name, But he did no justice to T4 even though alot of people believe he topped T3, How hard was that? T3 was a peice of crapola

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah but atleast T3 was better at the box office by 100million for the same budget

    ReplyDelete